The Bluetooth RGB 6 Gang switch panel is now available!
We do some big upgrades on switch panel! The latest system can be operated via switch panel or smartphone. It’s not limited to just controlling the “ON/OFF” of the LED Lights or electrical devices. Change the backlight color and lighting modes to have fun programming with Auxbeam latest RGB switch panel!
★ Upgraded Functions:
✔ RGB backlight - Unlimited color options match dash lighting and vehicle
✔ 3 mode setting - Toggle/ Momentary/ Pulsed
✔ Bluetooth APP control - Access to accessories no matter whether you are in the vehicle
✔ 1'' Larger button - Upgraded 1 inch larger button, 1-second blind operation
✔ Manual backlit off - Turn off the backlight when it's daytime or when it's not necessary
✔ Group setting - Set up a group via APP to control 2 or more lights at the same time
✔ DIY switch panel - 60pcs stickers/ 200 default icons/ custom picture from your own album
✔ Waterproof cover - Protect the switch panel from rain & snow weather or water
✔ 10FT wiring harness - Extend from 9FT to 10FT
★How to program and operate AR-600 switch panel system: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBo5eSwYbZU
Working voltage: DC 12-24V
Max current: 60A
Rated voltage: 12V 20A / 24V 10A
Operating at 12 Volts: max power rating of 720W
Operating at 24 Volts: max power rating of 1400W
Switch operation: On-Off
Operating temperature: -40°C - +105°C/-40℉ - +221℉
Waterproof rating: IP65
▶AR-600 RGB Switch Panel
- 6-Gang one-sided outlet switch panel. It allows you to control up to 6 different LED lights or devices. Command all your vehicle accessories by the tap of your finger.
- 2 control methods - Switch panel & Bluetooth APP, work synchronously. Built-in Bluetooth module allows you to program and control the system anytime & anywhere.
- 3 modes setting. Each switch has 3 kinds of light status, different indicator status represents different working modes.
● RED-Toggle, Constant light mode (Great for things like fog lights or driving. )
● BLUE-Momentary, Press & hold the button to turn on, then release the button to turn off, just like pressing the horn button.
● GREEN-Pulsed, Flash mode. Press the switch once and the device will flash on/flash off, continuing until the switch is pressed again.
- RGB backlight color. Adjust backlight color and brightness to match your vehicle.
- Backlight brightness, automatic dimmable. Automatic adjustment according to the brightness variation of the environment.
- Manual backlit off. Turn off the backlight when it's daytime or when it's not necessary.
- 1'' Larger button. Upgraded 1 inch larger button, 1-second blind operation.
- Assign each switch a logo (60 universal stickers to choose from). Use the provided switch labels to indicate what’s connected to that switch.
- DIY button icon on APP. 200 default icons or use your own photos from the phone album.
- Setup group. Manage multiple accessories in your custom groups. Assign 2 or more accessories to the same switch button and then control them at the same time.
- Universal fitment. Widely use for Truck, Boat, Car, Bus, Off-road, Powersports, Marine, ATV, UTV, SUV, Side by Side, SxS, Heavy-duty machines, etc.
- Waterproof IP65, high sensitivity, stability and strong anti-interference ability.
- Safety protection. Built-in resettable fuse, reverse polarity protection, over-voltage protection, and over-current protection. The fuse adapter makes it easy to connect the control box to the vehicle's fuse box without cutting, splicing or damaging the original wiring in the vehicle.
- Easy Installation. No complicated wiring, no need to cut a big hole in your vehicle. Plug & play wiring harness can connect the LED lights or accessories easily.
- With 2 types of mounting brackets, you can mount the panel in the best location for your vehicle, such as the dash panel, center console, overhead sunglasses holder, etc.
- There is a 4-pin aviation video cable, a cable for transmitting video and power.
- It is widely used in truck / Trailer/Bus / Motorhome / long-distance Parking Aid, and connected with vehicle monitoring CCTV system.
- Compatible products: professional CCTV / monitor 4-pin connector monitor, rearview camera, DVD player TV box.
- Power input DC 12V - DC 24V.
- Specially thick hard wire 100% provides super protection against EMI interference and RF interference such as automotive circuit interference.
▶20FT Inch Extension Cable
- Auxbeam Extension Cable. This 20-feet, 4-pin wiring harness extension features a Play and Plug design, allowing for effortless installation of extension wires. With ample length, it provides sufficient reach to extend your wiring harness to the desired location for installation of the controller box
- Premium Made. Auxbeam switch panel extension boasts an especially thick hard wire, which not only enhances its strength and longevity, but also provides superior protection against EMI and RF interference, including automotive circuit interference
- Wide Application. The Auxbeam cable extension has a broad range of applications and can be utilized to extend control over any vehicle electrical appliance for your modification needs. This includes, but is not limited to UTVs, trucks, trailers, buses, motorhomes, and long-distance parking aid sectors
- No Splicing. This extender eliminates the need for splicing of new wires, as it allows for easy extension of existing wires. It is compatible with power input ranging from DC 12V to DC 24V, and features a professional CCTV/monitor 4-pin connector that can be used to connect a rearview camera, DVD player, TV box, or other similar devices
Bluetooth Connection Requirements:
- Compatible with IOS & Android devices
- IOS 9.0 or newer version, Android 4.5 newer version
- Download the “Switch panel” app from Apple store or Google Play Store (free download). Scan QR code on the instructions.
- If your Android device cannot connect to the APP, please turn on GPS positioning and allow “Switch Panel” to access your phone’s location while using the APP.
- 1 Set of 6 Gang RGB Switch Panel (all necessary hardware and wiring harness is included)
- Installation Instructions